For my first real post I decided to go with what I personally enjoy the most, Monthly Favorites. September has been an amazing month that went by so quickly, so my list is mini. Everyone goes crazy about fall and all the things that come with it and I’m no different- pumpkin spice flavors, Halloween, crunchy leaves, burgundy/orange/green colors, sweaters, etc. get me so happy. BYE SHORTS BYE TANK TOPS. 😀 Some of these items will probably end up getting posts all their own so I can elaborate on why I’m obsessed with them, but for now I’ll just make this quick so I can start getting in the routine of posting every week!
- Baseball hats. I love them on casual days, running errands, and covering up on no makeup coffee runs.
- Burgundy Converse
- Warm, terra cotta lip colors: ColourPop Bumble, Ofra Miami Heat, MAC Auburn Lip Pencil, & MAC Del Rio to name a few. This category will be getting its own post for sure.
- Aritzia Camo Leggings
- Burnt orange/ rust colored clothing. I NEED this Zara trench coat but it’s sold out 🙁
- Duo-chrome eyeshadows- So excited about so many brands coming out with them!
- Brown smudgy winged liner. (Inspired by Cartia Millan) I use MAC eyeliner in Costa Riche and a small brush.
- WAGS on E! mostly just to gawk at Natalie Harcro’s flawless makeup and style.
- CLIF Bars– Spiced pumpkin pie flavor
- This cheap alternative to Crest White Strips that I found out about from LeighannSays.
Wearing ColourPop Bumble- excuse the post- work makeup from 5AM today.