Today’s post is the Christmas list I sent out to my family this year. I mostly made this just for fun since my parents already support me in a lot of ways and don’t listen to my ideas of good gifts. I love them but they like to do things their own way and probably didn’t even open the PDF of the cute collage I made. When I spoke to my mom on the phone yesterday she asked me to print it. … They live out in the country and don’t shop online so if it’s not at Target/ Old Navy/ Walmart, I’m not going to get it. Throughout this year I may buy some of these items myself or use Christmas gift money on them.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer Radiant Finish / $50 This bronzer is so beautiful. I actually purchased this as a birthday gift for one of my best friends a few years back and it seems like she gets a ton of use out of it. It is pricey and I have too many bronzers so I can’t really justify buying it for myself.
- Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder / $27 This highlight is SO sparkly and beautiful. I don’t have a highlighter in loose powder form, and these look like they pack a major punch. I would use it as a highlight topper and all over my chest/ legs on a night out.
- Coach Swagger 15 bag / $250 I was inspired by Lauren Kawano to get this tiny little bag. For most of my life, I was a Coach hater. Every girl in my small town had something with the logo plastered all over it and their designs looked cheap to me. It seems like the brand got a revamp this year, and I’m loving this bag! I looked at it in person and it is SO small and cute.
- Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts Palette / $50 JKissa recently did a video tutorial with this unique eye shadow palette and it is so beautiful. I have heard great things about the formula, and I really like the oranges and purples in this palette. I’m probably buying this for myself next month honestly!
- Euphoria by Calvin Klein perfume / $72 This perfume is one of my all time favorites. I asked for this for Christmas back when I was a junior in high school I believe, and I thought it would be an easy option for my mom to get me again. It is intense and I have so many great memories linked to the scent.
- Clarisonic Mia Fit / $219 I ask for a Clarisonic every year! Why are they SO expensive? 🙁
- First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask / $38 I have talked about this mask a few times and it still is on my wishlist.
I also gave them some gift card ideas – Nordstrom, Forever21, Target, Visa, Amazon, Starbucks, MAC, Free People, Express, Lush, Sephora, Ulta.
The last thing on my list is a gift I got when I graduated from high school that I absolutely loved- five personal training sessions at the gym I workout at. Sadly I have been shying away from weights lately and just have been sticking to cycling/ elliptical/ stair stepper/ treadmill. When I am on a weights kick, I am in such better shape and see results almost instantly. They are very intimidating though, and I would really like a few training sessions with a professional to give me confidence and get a routine down. Basically I want a paid workout buddy lol.
For your enjoyment, here is the actual email response that my dad replied with when I sent over my list a few weeks ago.
Real funny Dad. Merry Christmas everyone!